Officer Steven Shaulis and Principal Kevin Murray have abused multiple students in Woodland Hills High School. They have been recorded abusing students in 2015, 2016 and 2017, and more and more families are coming forward with their own stories of abuse.
We need your help to get the perpetrators out of the school to keep our children safe! Here’s how you can help:
- File an educator misconduct report with the PA Department of Education
- Call, write letters or email District Attorney Stephen Zappala. Ask him to drop the charges on Que’Chawn Wade, and refer the investigation of the assault by Officer Shaulis to PA Attorney General Josh Shapiro.
- DA’s office phone number: (412) 350-4401
- Zappala’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: Room 303, 436 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2424, United States
- Email school board members and superintendent to demand they fire Principal Murray
- Tara Reis: email@example.com
- Mike Belmonte: firstname.lastname@example.org (up for re-election in Region 3)
- Robert Tomasic: email@example.com
- Fred Kuhn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ava Johnson: email@example.com
- Ms. Jamie L. Glasser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Hanchett: email@example.com
- Dr. Jeff Hildebrand: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Moore: email@example.com
- Alan N. Johnson (Superintendent of Schools): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak out at school board meetings
- You must sign up to speak by 4pm on the day before the meeting. To sign up, call Julie Puhl on 412-731-1300, extension: 0178.
- Meeting location: 531 Jones Ave, Braddock, PA 15104. Time: 7pm. Link to school board meeting dates for 2017 (pdf). The next legislative meeting is June 21, and the next legislative meeting is July 19.
- SIGN THE PETITION
- Instructions from the PA Dept of Education (pdf)Link to Educator Misconduct Complaint form (Word doc. Complete on your computer, print and mail it)
- File a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights
Please encourage other families to contact us as we are referring people to a civil rights attorney!